I received an email from a mom whose 3rd grade daughter has dyslexia. She found my book on Amazon and decided to give it a try. She mentions the following benefits:
- My workbook is entertaining to her daughter.
- Her daughter is amazed at the patterns she unlocks.
- Her daughter loves the repetition.
- Repetition is good for dyslexic children.
- The multiplication problems are in large font.
- The spacing of problems is good.
- Spacing has to be ample so the numbers don’t blur into one another.
- Her daughter likes that the first or last number is given. This jogs her memory.
- The shading in the problems needing to be completed is a huge help to her.
This mom ends with: “Thank you for all the help this workbook has given to us and the confidence it has brought to my daughter.”
The features also help children with ADD/ADHD. If you have a story about your child and his/her response to my method, I would love to hear from you on my blog or on the CONTACT button on my website. If your child has AUTISM, I would like to know how your child did with my method. I know autistic children love patterns.